Find a track on Apple Music that you have to own? Whether you want to support a new favorite artist or just want the peace of mind of owning that track or album, it’s easy to do with Apple Music’s built-in iTunes Store linking.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
1. Open the iTunes app.
2. Tap on the Wishlist icon in the upper right corner.
3. Tap on the Radio tab*.
4. Tap Buy next to any song in your listening history you want to purchase.
*It doesn’t appear that the Radio tab exists in all countries due to licensing restrictions, unfortunately.
On your Mac:
1. Open iTunes and click on the Radio tab.
2. Start playing any Apple Music radio station, Beats 1 included.
3. Click the Up Next list icon.
4. Select the History icon to view your listening history, where songs available on the iTunes Store will show a buy button.
Having issues buying songs you like? Comments below and we’ll try and help you out.